Mont-Fort Funds AG is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By visiting this website (the “Website”), you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. This policy is subject to change from time to time without notice.
1. Information we collect
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- Information we collect about you. This is information that we collect automatically about your visit during your time on the Website. It typically involves technical information and is often collected using small data files called “cookies”. This information helps us to track traffic on the Website and to indicate where the Website requires improvement. More information on how cookies work, what cookies we use and why can be found in our Cookie section below.
Our Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our Website. We automatically delete user and event data that is older than 26 months.
2. Uses made of the information
All information about you that we collect or receive, whether of a personal or technical nature, may be used by us in the following ways:
- To provide you with information about services that you enquired about;
- To administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, system and security updates, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- As part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or device.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.